Version 2.1.3 – Complete (January 30, 2017)
Version 1.1.2 – Free (Retired January 12, 2017)
Version 1.1.2 – Nisswa Marine (Retired January 12, 2017)
Switched registration and data archiving to Apple CloudKit from Parse.
- Saved photos not being sized properly
- Fixed export email header to make Send and Cancel buttons visible
- Updated report background color to remove old color scheme
- Fixed sizing issue on Back button in To Do module
Version 2.1.2 – Complete (July 10, 2015)
Version 1.1.2 – Free (July 10, 2015)
Version 1.1.2 – Nisswa Marine (July 10, 2015)
Fixed an issue that caused the Login screen to crash.
Version 2.1.1 – Complete (January 27, 2015)
Version 1.1.1 – Free (January 27, 2015)
Version 1.1.1 – Nisswa Marine (January 27, 2015)
Fixed a bug that caused the “Set Current Location” feature to not work.
Version 2.1 – Complete Boating Log Book (January 16, 2015)
Version 1.1 – Free Boating Log Book (January 15, 2015)
Version 1.1 – Nisswa Marine Boating Log Book (January 16, 2015)
We’re building a foundation that will allow you to manage your data across multiple devices and we’re starting by adding the ability for you create an account with Boating Suite. We’ve chosen a partner to help us manage your data on the backend because the method we use to store your data in the app is fairly complex because of the dynamic fields that are created based on your vessel setup.
We are implementing synchronization in a phased approach to ensure no loss of data. The first step to establish an account with Boating Suite and step two, the following update, will allow you to sync your data across your devices.
Here’s what else is new:
– Added the ability to register a user account
– Updated the Settings page to allow management of user account settings
– Set up the connection to our backend data service
Complete & Free:
– Updated the logos throughout the app
– Updated the links to the Inventory and Specials
Version 2.0.5 (June 6, 2014)
Resolved an issue where the Log Book Reports were miscalculating the Hours Aboard.
Version 2.0.4 (December 20, 2013)
Fixed a bug that caused certain fields to be linked and duplicated in the Vessel Log.
Version 2.0.3 (October 29, 2013)
* Bug Fixes
Version 2.0.2 (October 18, 2013)
* Fully optimized for iOS 7
* Updated icons for iOS 7
* Fixed a crash when calculating the last hours used in a fuel entry with no date
* Automatic backup of user data upon failed data migration
* Updated alert error message when data migration fails
* Changed background color to white for emailed reports
* Increased the size of the Notes and Crew fields to 10 lines of text
* Other minor tweaks
Version 2.0.1 (October 10, 2013)
* Squished some nasty bugs….we think we got ’em all.
* Fixed a conflict where increasing the # of engines caused a crash when entering the Log Book and Fuel Log
* Added crash analytics to help us identify issues in the future
* Removed the “Rate This App” prompt
Version 2.0 (October 1, 2013)
WOW! This release is a MAJOR re-design and deserves a bump straight to version 2.0!
Boating Suite has been re-invented and re-designed from the ground up! A completely new and modern design combined with an intuitive and easy to use workflow. The improvements are more than skin deep though…here are some of the new features:
• Completely new user interface
• Supports an unlimited number of engines, batteries, generators and fuel tanks
• Log Book, Fuel, Expense and Maintenance Logs now dynamically display the correct number of Engine, Battery, Generator and Fuel Tank fields based on the vessel selected for the entry
• Improved, and nearly bullet-proof, backup and restore
• New Quick Add menu from the Home screen. Now you can add an entry without going into the module
• More accurate reporting
• Landscape Mode
• New Getting Started screen to help get your boat set up
• Improved workflow within the modules
• Completely new architecture
Version 1.0.4 (March 20, 2013)
NOTE: If you are having issues with the app quitting upon saving an entry: Try deleting the app from your device and re-installing via iTunes. Be sure to export any data then import the data back in after re-installing.
Instructions for exporting/importing are on our support page at www.boatingsuite.com/support
This only affects users who update the app and it only occurs under certain situations. New installs are not an affected.
* Fixed the worst of the importing bugs (there is a known issue with Cost + Tip not calculating correctly in some regions. This will be fixed in the next update.)
* You are now required to have at least one boat in the Boat Module in order to link your entries
* Prevent deletion of a boat from the Boat Module if it is linked to entries
* Added a “gallons” label to the Fuel Log list view
* Added the ability to pinch/zoom photos
* Added Nautical Miles as a distance option (finally!)
* Updated the Settings control boxes to be more modern
* Re-arranged some of the Log Book fields to be more intuitive
* Re-arranged a few fields in the Log Book Report to be more intuitive
* Fixed the Yes/No toggles being locked in edit mode
* Fixed an issue where edited dates did not update in the list views
* Fixed import progress meter only reaching halfway point
* Fixed the upside-down photo issue
* Tons of little tweaks, stability and performance enhancements
Version 1.0.3 (February 28, 2013)
NOTE: If you were previously using iCloud with an earlier version of Boating Suite, or if you experience a crash, we advise you to delete the app from your device and re-install it from iTunes to ensure stability. See our Support page for a note about this issue.
Now…here’s What’s New!
* The importing has FINALLY been fixed. We tested the import engine using all of the user data that you were kind enough to send us and all of your files imported properly across all devices.
* iCloud has been removed as we prepare for a new and improved sync feature. We have something very cool in the
works that we know you will love.
* Added required field indicators
Version 1.0.2 (February 18, 2013)
– Fixed data import to handle single and twin engines.
Version 1.0.1 (January 25, 2013)
– Fixed bug that would sometimes cause the application to crash when performing an import.
Version 1.0 (January 8, 2013)